Westpac Mayoress' Charity Gala Ball
Sat 22 September 2012
Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland
Mayor Len Brown and his wife Shan Inglis hosted a glittering charity ball to raise funds to help provide a brighter future for young Aucklanders.
This extraordinary evening of glamour and enchantment, hosted by the Mayor and Mayoress, supported the Mayoress' Fund for Youth held by the Auckland Communities Foundation.
Guests enjoy magical night of masquerade, including a breath-taking venue rich with world-class performers and live bands, and four-course gourmet feast accompanied by fine wines.
- Cocktail drinks hosted by the Mayor and Mayoress and special celebrity guests
- Sumptuous seated dinner with unlimited fine wines
- Exquisitely themed Masquerade Ball setting
- World class entertainment
- Orchestra for your dancing pleasure
Mayor Len Brown and wife Shan Inglis
Live entertainment through-out the evening